Terms & Conditions for the Sandhurst Mobile Home Hire at The Grange CL, Long Row, Tibenham NR16 1PF
- Any provisional booking made via telephone, in person, post or e-mail will remain firm for a period of seven days. Within this time a £75 deposit per week booked is to be received. The deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellation, unless terminated by the caravan owner. No refund of the deposit is payable in the event of non-payment of the outstanding balance by the advised date for such payment.
- Outstanding balance payments must be paid on arrival. No refund of the deposit will be made. Should a cancellation be made? If a cancellation is made less than 28 days of the hire period, then the total hire charge will be payable unless the dates booked can be relent. The above remains entirely at the discretion of the caravan owner.
- In the event of double booking through oversight on the caravan owner’s behalf a full refund including deposit will be given. Liability will only extend to the value of amounts paid and no more than the value of the original cost of the holiday.
- A £50 returnable security deposit will be added to the balance payment and will be returned within 7 days following your departure should the caravan be deemed clean and tidy to an acceptable level and free of damage. You must notify the caravan owner immediately of any damage caused during your stay. This security deposit remains at the discretion of the owner.
- The caravan will be available to the named occupants during the period shown on the confirmation letter received from the caravan owner. NON-AVAILABILITY OF CARAVAN AS BOOKED - We would only cancel the booked holiday if the caravan was unavailable for reasons beyond our reasonable control then we would refund all monies paid to us for the holiday. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund. This condition would also apply in the event of a serious fault which would render the caravan unusable, occurring in the caravan during the booked period which could not be rectified during the booked accommodation period.
- The caravan is 6 berth and at no time must the designated sleeping accommodation be exceeded.
- The hirer of the caravan must be 25 or older, however this remains at the discretion of the owner and, dependent on circumstances, the hirer may be of a younger age, but no younger than 21 years. The hirer must remain present during the occupancy period of the caravan.
- The caravan is only available for rent by families and responsible couples. The park will not allow all male or all female parties. Mixed adult groups under 25 are permitted at the owner's discretion.
- Strictly NO SMOKING inside the caravan(s). However smoking is permitted on the outside decking area. Please discard carefully. Avoid all risk of fire during your stay with us.
- The maximum continuous hire period allowed is 28 days.
- The area surrounding the hire caravan must be kept clean and tidy and free of litter at all times.
- Clothes are to be dried on the airier/line provided; at no time are they to be dried over heaters.
- Park speed limits must not be exceeded.
- n the event of behaviour likely to cause offence or damage to other users of the facilities, the site management reserve the right to remove immediately any offenders from the site without redress.
- Please keep noise to a minimum and show consideration to all other caravan owners and occupants at all times.
- A form of authorisation issued by the caravan owner must be provided for the collection of keys.
- Litter and refuse must be disposed of in the designated areas provided by the site
- Ball games are to be played in designated areas and not between caravans.
- Please remove all dirty footwear on entering the caravan.
- The use of barbecues is permitted. However, please keep well away from the caravan and decking area and place on grassy area.
- Do not disarm smoke alarms. All electrical and domestic goods, including boiler, must be switched off upon leaving the van.
- Site rules apply.
- Please do not park cars on grassy areas. Please use tarmac driveway at all times. We cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage, injury or illness to persons, pets or property including motor vehicles, whether malicious or accidental, however caused during your stay.
- We cannot be held liable for any noise or disturbance emanating from either within the park boundary or outside of it. However, if you encounter a special problem or incident during your stay with us, your first port of call should be the Site Management (Tel No 01953860330). Whether it is noise or behaviour - related, never get drawn into a confrontation after an initial polite request or approach to seek a remedy fails. If the problem comes from outside the park, office staff will liaise with the police, local authority or other supportive agencies, as considered appropriate. In case of fire, flood or any other emergency situation, please contact 01953860330 immediately. Our Guests Information Folder (in caravan) provides further information about emergency services.
- Personal travel insurance is not included in the cost of your holiday and, if required, remains the responsibility of the hirer(s) of the caravan.
- Please ensure that all personal belongings are removed from the caravan on departure. We cannot be liable for any items that are not removed and where deemed necessary they will be disposed of accordingly.
These terms and conditions have been produced by Pat Garten site Manager and relate to the private caravan hire of The Grange CL, Long Row, Tibenham, Norfolk NR16 1PF
www.thegrangecl.co.uk reserve the right to amend these terms, conditions and policies without prior notification.